Subscribe to the podcast!
In this episode you'll hear
- a review from Julie Falatko for And Then It's Spring by Julie Fogliano and illustrator by Erin Stead
- how you can win The Golden Ticket when you pre-order the audiobook version of How to Promote Your Children's Book: Tips, Tricks, and Secrets to Create a Bestseller
- a rant about people who not only do not practice reciprocity, but practice the opposite of reciprocity!
- an incredible writers retreat you are going to freak out about (see the pictures below!) If you want to know more, leave a comment here! Here is where we'll be staying.
In the interview, Kim and talk about
- her new book which is a take off of I Know an Old Lady Lady Who Swallowed a Fly, I Know a Wee Piggy, illustrated by Henry Cole
- why videos are important for SEO
- what she does in school visits
- Reader's Theaters and storytelling
- Kim's site
- Kim's other site (yes, I've already yelled at her to house under one URL!
- why she started her other other site, Author Visits by State and the impact it's had
- the very funny yet scary thing she included on her school visit pamphlet:
To Review the Show on iTunes:
1. Open the show's page in iTunes store here.
2. Click on VIEW IN iTUNES button under the logo (cow).
3. You will see the list of episodes. Scroll past them to "Customer Reviews" and "Write a Review" is right under that.
Please call in your feedback or questions to
the voicemail hotline: