Please call in your feedback, questions, or comments for the show to 888-522-1929
Or email your input to email@example.com
Tweet me: @KatieDavisBurps
Pam Allyn is a literacy advocate who is changing the world. Yes, the entire world.
In this episode you'll hear
- a Take5 Marketing Tip from Dianne de Las Casas: Study Guides
- a Bookalicious Pam review: But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
- a listener question from Marie Laderoute about the best way to publish: traditional or self?
- my new digital product: How to Make a Smart Dummy
In the interview with Pam Allyn you'll hear:
- the evil I did
- Pam's unique and useable tips to get kids reading
- me recommending (again) Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to NOT Reading
- Stand Up for Girls Day