Brain Burps About Books Podcast #245
Stuff That Gets in the Way of Writing
Just a quick note to let you know that I’m starting a new podcast soon called Writing for Children (if I haven’t already started by the time you hear this). Want to know more? It’s going to be pretty awesome and very different from this show. Go to writingforchildren.com to learn more.
- Learn to write and earn college credit with a home study course from our sponsor Institute for Children's Literature. Take the free aptitude test HERE.
- The Physics of Fantasy writing, a free word count chart and more in this week's newsletter from Jan Fields at the Institute for Children's Literature. Don't miss this great resource. Sign up HERE.
This week we're talking about stuff that gets in the way of writing
- Everyone has distractions:
- Kids (of all ages!)
- Tech issues
- Illness - you or someone you love
- How can you find time to spend on your writing?
- How can you develop muscle memory for your writing muscles?
- What is Faker Syndrome and can you overcome it?