Brain Burps About Books Podcast #208
Holiday Replay: How to Promote Your Book
- It's coming! I'm working on my New Year's Gift for you! (Hint: I'm planning on helping you have a productive year.) Sign up here so you'll get it as soon as it's available: katiedavis.com/2015
- Have I helped you this year? Did I say something on the podcast, or in a course, or in an email that you've been able to use? I would love to hear about it! Send me an email at email@example.com and let me know.
This week authors share their fails, successes, and ideas, so listen up!
- Uma Krishnaswami direct from India!
- Chris Cheng talks about python massages
- Loreen Leedy talks about promoting and making money at the same time here
- Darcy Pattison talks about creating book trailers with help from this site
- Editor Deborah Halverson reveals her big fail that happened with her own book
- Julie Hedlund stumbled upon a great way to pre-promote for the time she gets published
- Elizabeth O. Dulemba talks about how she's gotten over 3 million hits on her site in the last 2 years
- Dan Santat talks about his unique and indy-supporting win-win-win idea
- Elizabeth Stevens' gets published authors to tell about their big failures and fakes me out in the interview!
- Christine Fonseca talks about her greatest...you'll have to listen to hear!