Brain Burps About Books Podcast #199
Click to tweet about this money-making episode here!
- Are you ready to take your writing career to the next level but don't know where to start? Come learn the basics of using video and tech, social media, how to start an email list (and why you need one), marketing your book and yourself and how all this combines to build a platform in the new Crank It Up group starting Oct 30. Click here.
- I’m grateful to Tim McCanna for his wonderful Halloween jingle!
- Julie Hedlund returns this week with a gratitude segment.
This week’s guest is Steve Scott, independent writer and publisher who has earned $60,000 in a month with his Kindle books. Listen in and learn how he did it!
In the interview you’ll hear Steve’s top advice about:
- Marketing tools that Amazon supplies.
- Should you give away your book and if so, when?
- Drilling down into topics and breaking them down for your books.
- How to find the perfect illustrator.
- How many words is selling for what amount now and what’s working for him.